Mint Medical provides high quality non-invasive vascular laboratory services throughout Northern California. Our niche in developing and managing dedicated vascular labs was born from a strong demand for improved high-quality vascular ultrasound exams. Vascular surgeons rely upon specific, often esoteric, ultrasound services to effectively diagnose and monitor patients. Pedigree of technologist and interpreting physician is most impactful on diagnostic outcomes. Our core group of dedicated Registered Vascular Technologists provide consistent and reproducible results that allow for effective diagnosis and long-term monitoring of patients. For over twenty years, our clinical staff has thrived with our mission of delivering premium quality work, one patient at a time.
The candidate should count on a minimum of 10 hours of work per week. Additional hours available when including vascular ultrasound exams. The work week and shifts are flexible but at least two non-consecutive days per week are needed for coverage. Facility is open 7 days per week. Candidates must be able to perform general and renal ultrasound. Small parts and vascular ultrasound experience preferred but not required. This is a nice opportunity for someone who works well autonomously and is interested in a varying work routine.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare patients for procedures & assume responsibility for patient needs during procedures
- Address patient concerns
- Perform a variety of procedures with accuracy and thoroughness in a timely manner
- Adhere to the protocols outlined in the department’s procedure manual, upon the order from the referring physician, for diagnostic interpretation by the interpreting physician
- Complete preliminary reports for interpretation by interpreting physician.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe environment
- Required: General – Abdominal & Renal Exams
- Preferred: Vascular – Upper & Lower extremity r/o DVT, LE Arterial (ABI/TBI), Carotid Exams
- Requires 3+ years of experience
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong technical writing skills
- Successful graduation from an accredited ultrasound program preferred
- Certification by the ARDMS (RDMS)
- Vascular ultrasound experience is a plus but not required
- Current BLS required
- Current immunizations required
- Full COVID-19 vaccination and booster required
Job Type: Part-time
Benefits: Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Application Question(s): Upon hire can you provide confirmation of COVID-19 vaccination and booster?
Work Location: One Location